Kings County Library’s Career Online High School (COHS) offers adults the opportunity to earn an accredited high school diploma and a career certificate! Advance in your profession or take the next step in your education. We support you from enrollment to graduation so that you can achieve your goals.
The Library is offering five scholarships for qualified students.
- Be age 19+
- Reside in Kings County California
- Have a Kings County Library card
- Be willing to dedicate 8-10 hours a week to coursework.
Program Quick Facts
- Requires 18 credits total (see Graduation Requirements).
- You may transfer previous credits from accredited high school courses.
- Earn both your high school diploma and a career certificate
Ready to Begin?
- Take our self-assessment questionaire!
Career Online High School Process
STEP 1: Begin by taking the online Self-Assessment to see if Career Online High School is a good match for you.
STEP 2: The Library will contact all eligible applicants (within 3 business days) to enroll in a Prerequisite career course. Check your email for instructions. Check your junk mail, too.
After you enroll, you must complete this Prerequisite course within 2 weeks.
STEP 3: Once you successfully complete the Prerequisite course we will contact you to schedule an interview at the library. Interviews and scholarships will be offered on a first-come, first-qualified basis.