Library staff will be available during the times listed below to provide assistance via phone issues with existing library accounts and assistance in accessing online resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, research databases and streaming content:
Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Avenal Branch Library: (559) 386-5741
- Corcoran Branch Library: (559) 992-3314
- Hanford Branch Library: (559) 582-0261
- Kettleman City Branch Library: (559) 386-9804
- Lemoore Branch Library: (559) 924-2188
- Stratford Branch Library: (559) 947-3003
- For assistance with cards and more complicated reference questions, please call the Hanford Branch Library at (559) 852-4003 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Para servicios en Español: (559) 386-5741 or (559) 947-3003
What's the best way to reach us? Any way that is convenient for you!
|Phone: 559-582-0261 or any Library location.|
|Facebook: Like us, ask us on Facebook.|
|Twitter: @KingsCountyLibr on Twitter|
|YouTube: Kings County Library on YouTube|
|In Person: Visit any Library location|
|By Mail: Kings County Library, 401 N. Douty Street, Hanford, CA 93230. Find addresses for all our locations on the Branches page.|
Contact OverDrive Support.
|Suggest a Title:
We welcome suggestions for items you’d like us to include in the Library's collection.